Premium LIQ CC 15% VITAMIN C SERUM Rich Texture for Face and Neck Dry Skin 30ml
- Sold by the only official distributor in the UK - always the newest delivery, long expiry dates, free and fast delivery.
- 15% Vitamin C premium facial serum with a well-balanced combination of ingredients. Levorotatory Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) rapid stimulates of collagen and elastin synthesis, minimises fine lines, neutralizes the effect of free radicals, prevent photo-aging and evens out the skin tone. The strong anti-aging effects of pure form of Vitamin C are enhanced by the appropriate MAGNESIUM and TOCOPHEROL (Vitamin E) concentrations, which also have a protective, regenerative and nourishing effects.
- Indications: Dry and Extra Dry skin. Mature and young skin. For day or/and night. Skincare product for face, neckline, decolette and around eye area. ? The serum has smooth and fine (but not watery) texture which easily flows on the skin. ? Fragrance-free, so maybe it does not smell like flowers but does not contain any synthetic scents.
- Liq CC Serum is packaged in a high quality black glass coloured (not sprayed) dropper bottle with a pipette cap. Opaque packaging protects the contents from light. Vitamin C is photosensitive and oxidizes over time with exposure to light and air, making it ineffective. ? Always keep it in a cold place (even in the fridge, you can also wrap it up in aluminium foil), far from heat and light sources, store below 25°C ? Use your serum within 3 months of opening.
- Fully Made in the EU. There is a science behind our serums! The company has its own production line and collaborates with the Medical University of Gdansk (Poland) laboratory. Thanks to the access to specialized medical researchers, all the cosmetics are safe and its unique advanced formula makes the skin visibly younger. Highly effective for its price.
- ? Dermatologically tested. ? Not tested on animals. ? Cruelty free. ? Fragrance-free. ? Colourant-free - our product is colorless. Colors are used to either prevent people from noticing oxidation or to attract consumers. We don't hide the truth! ? Alcohol free. ? Low pH 3.0 - 3.4 - in order to effectively enter the skin, serum with L-ascorbic acid must be formulated at a pH lower than 3.5. That's low enough to work, but not so low to cause irritations (unless your skin is super sensitive).
Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid exposure to UV radiation. Should not be used by pregnant women.
Antioxidant protection, stimulation of collagen synthesis anti-wrinkle program, discolouration reducing program, radiance and vitality program
KEY INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium